Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Weather Outside is Delightful!

The weather has been amazing! Yesterday I decided to drop everything and head over to the Missouri Botanical Garden. This really is the time of year when you need to go every week because things are popping all over the place. But my daughter and I had just gone on Saturday, and I absolutely could not believe how much had changed in just a few short days. It was incredible. I have a hard time finding people who are interested in going with me because I love to take photographs there. Lots of photographs...and most people don't like to wait around for me to get done shooting. My husband is actually a little worse than me, but he can't go as frequently as I like to go. But I don't mind going alone - it beats having someone harp at me to hurry up.


This morning I decided to walk up to the recreation center where I work out. It seemed like a good idea at the time. But I ran into my neighbor ladies who have the most beautiful garden on the block. They were out working in their yard - hence the most beautiful garden on the block. So of course we had to catch up on the neighborhood gossip. By the time I arrived at the center I was already hot and sweaty. The walk back home was less fun. Now I know why I always drive there. But I got my exercise in and have some new stories to tell my husband at supper tonight. All in all, a good trade-off!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wryly said...

Really nice photos. You should spend all of the time you want there, snapping away.