Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Slappy and Skippy
Squirrel Busters! So far three squirrels have been caught, two of them in one trap, which is apparently a bit unusual. Apparently Slappy did not want to stay in the Wolterman condominium without Skippy. (Reference: the squirrels in Animaniacs.) When Squirrel Busters came to remove Slappy and Skippy on Monday, he added a second trap to the back of the house. I check the traps every time I go outside, and they were empty when I left to go work out at 8:50. By the time I returned home a little after 10:00, there was Secret Agent Squirrel in the trap in the back. As I was photographing it, Rocky the Flying Squirrel took a leap off the nearby roof, flying 7 feet before landing on the tree next to me! He may prove to be a little more elusive to capture. Hopefully he will take the bait, and climb in to see what Secret Agent was up to. After all, a squirrel is just a rat with a prettier coat.

Secret Agent Squirrel

1 comment:

Mrs. Wryly said...

They are cute nuisances for sure! The squirrel busters rule!