Thursday, July 24, 2008

Greetings from the Garden






Yesterday was beautiful in St. Louis - especially for this late in July. My daughter and I went to the Missouri Botanical Garden in the afternoon to see the new exhibit, "Niki." At 17 and a year from going off to college, I treasure the time we can spend together one on one. Katie is interested in photography and got a new digital SLR camera for her birthday. She is taking a photography class and needs to bring in photos for the next class. The Garden provided ample opportunities to take some shots. As we were walking along, I was thinking what's wrong with this picture? The mom has an old digital camera and the teenager has the expensive DSLR. Hmmmm... Well, here are a few of my shots, and they aren't too bad if I do say so myself!

No comments: