Friday, January 2, 2009

What's the Buzz?

Last night I set up a Facebook account and a Twitter account. Now I just need to figure out what in the world to do with them! I keep hearing that if you want to be heard and seen, you need all these networking options up and running. They are supposed to be helpful in promotion. I'm not promoting anything yet, but I figured I would get a head start on them before my book is published. I can see how a person could spend the whole day blogging, tweeting and writing on the wall of various Facebook accounts. How in the world will anything else get done? I'm already falling short on keeping my three blogs active. Good thing the next Publishers Association meeting is on organization. Sounds like I'll be needing tips on keeping all my writings in order!

No comments: