Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Once the Dust Settles

So I got our bedroom all put back in order, and found a pretty quilt at Macy's that looks great with the wall color. Then over the weekend, Jim and I had to take everything out of my "office" for the painter who was coming on Monday. Now our bedroom as well as the small guest room is packed with stuff from the office. I just don't know where to go with stuff. I have recycled as much as I can (or will, when the weather clears - all THAT stuff is in the entry foyer!), and the trash cans are full this week. But since some of the stuff will go into the small guest room when it becomes Jim's office, it has to remain elsewhere until we can take the bed down and move it into the old "office". Honestly, it is like a Chinese fire drill around here.

But the old "office" was painted a cheery yellow Monday, and yesterday I began to clean out the closet in there. That is where I stored all my office supplies. I'm boxing them up for now and those boxes, too, are cluttering up our bedroom. Who would have thought that some wall paint would cause all this mess? Me and my big ideas! I can't wait until it is all done...

1 comment:

Mrs. Wryly said...

Hey, watch what you say about fire drills! Don't knock them; they save lives.