Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cupcake Update

So I got my batch of cupcakes made this morning. I waited until all three of the tasters were present for us each to try one. And the result is.... Sorry, you will have to wait until after the Explorers program closes to hear my review. But I can tell you that I was able to take the remaining cupcakes and frost them with Stef's recommendation of her chocolate cream cheese frosting. Here is what they looked like:


I have quite a bit of the frosting left. What shall I make next?

1 comment:

denise:) said...

Your cupcake looks FAB! I have over half the frosting too. I left it at work (made the coworkers taste w/out frosting and then I frosted the rest) and if I'm lucky, someone found it. If it's still there, I have more trustworthy coworkers than I thought... :D

Only a few more days 'til we know!! I think they're delish!