Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Taking Time to Smell the Roses

Over the weekend I attended Publishing University in Chicago, which I have covered in my other blog Write Formation. The weather was wonderful in Chicago, with a warm sun and surprisingly calm winds. But I didn't get to enjoy any of that since I was inside the conference rooms. So when the weather here was so beautiful on Monday, cabin fever got the best of me. I packed up my water bottle and my camera and headed to the Missouri Botanical Garden. Being alone gave me a lot of time to think about all the things I had learned at the conference, and what items might be practical to put into use with my own company. So I wasn't totally goofing off. At least, that is my story and I'm sticking to it! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.







1 comment:

Mrs. Wryly said...

The tulips and the last photo are sublime!